Response and Prevention of Spread of COVID-19
Given the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, We wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to keep our workplace clean and safe for you and our team.
We are continuing to follow official guidance from the government and health authorities. The wellbeing of our customers and team is of the greatest importance to us and we will continue to ensure our procedures reflect the best available information from those authorities. Keeping our workplace clean and safe we remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Cakesburg.co.uk remain open as usual and we have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that you can continue to enjoy our cakes and our colleagues continue to feel safe and looked after at work:
We are working on some new procedures with our team and own delivery drivers to ensure minimise the spread of COVID-19 in the procedures they follow,
• You can choose Contact-Free delivery to give you even more peace of mind,
• All our cakes will be delivered with box and seal,
• Cleaning contact points (workplace and delivery vans) such as door handles, taps and hand rails even more regularly with disinfectants;
• Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing.
• Sanitising cake decorating equipments, tables more frequently throughout the day;
Keeping you informed We will continue to keep you updated through email, our social media accounts and website. We will ensure the best available information relating to any necessary closures or changes to services.